Though Cadence Call Ministries associates itself and ministers to people of many different faiths in order to fulfill God’s call on us to take the Gospel to others, the following is our statement of faith and the spiritual foundation for all we do.
- We believe the Bible is the infallible and inerrant Word of God in the original writings; that it is holy and inspired by God; and that it is the supreme and final authority in doctrine and practice.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in one essence, yet in three co-equal persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, born of the Virgin Mary.
- We believe Jesus Christ lived a sinless life; took upon Himself all our sins; died and rose again; is seated at the right hand of God the Father, and is coming again in power and glory.
- We believe all people are lost and face the righteous judgement of God and need to receive Jesus Christ in their heart as Lord and Savior by faith and repentance through His shed blood on the cross.
- We believe Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is coming again.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and eternal life.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life.
- We believe in holy Christian living and that we must have concern for purity within ourselves and for the social issues of others.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the body of Christ, composed of all those who have received Christ into their heart and as such are members of His body, the church.
- We believe in taking the Gospel to all parts of the world by teaching and preaching salvation, producing disciples, and partnering with Christian leaders and organizations around the globe.
- We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed within the context of marriage between one genetic male and one genetic female.
- We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellowmen.
Adopted by Cadence Call Ministries , Birmingham, AL